It’s time to talk about what makes our mouth water! Within the past few years, I’ve started to eat pretty much anything and everything. So narrowing down 5 foods that I love is quite a challenge.
1. Bananas. I’ve always loved bananas. But, I have been pretty much obsessed with them the past 6 months or so. I bought 3 super huge bunches of bananas recently cause they were cheap and I was going to freeze them for smoothies. I ended up eating all of them in like 5 days.
Plus you can make things like banana foster cream pie…
2. Avocado. I don’t think I ever really experienced an avocado until college. Again, my current obsession of the past year. Plain, on a sandwich, salad, guac, on crackers, whatever.
3. Smoothies. Berries & bananas or switch it up for a tropical citrus smoothies. (as long as it doesn’t contain vegetables and greens, still can’t handle that)
|Banana Berry Smoothie|
4. Crab Legs. It is rare that I get to indulge in some crab. But goodness…when it happens…its heavenly.
5. Chocolate. Duh. & who can resist my chocolate dipped marshmallows? yum.
|Chocolate dipped marshmallows.|
Join the YOU challenge here.