20 things you should know about the girl behind Penn & Quill
- My name is Robin Elisa. My family calls me Bobby Dissa.
- I’ve lived in New Jersey, New York, Virginia, California, and Arizona.
- I’m an itinerant teacher for students who are blind and visually impaired.
- I’m a gemini. (May 22)
- I have 2 older siblings – a brother and a sister.
- I’m the youngest of all my cousins.
- In 2009, I volunteered in Ghana, Africa working with students with special needs.
- Dark chocolate for the win.
- I don’t like action movies.
- I used to dream of being on Broadway, but I can’t sing, act, or dance.
- Sriracha and hot sauce gross me out.
- Bananas, sweet potatoes and avocados are in my top 10 favorite foods.
- I like the heat wayyy more than the cold.
- Favorite color – Golden yellow.
- Favorite flower – Tulips.
- I played field hockey in high school.
- Writing Letters by Ron Pope is my top played song on iTunes with 1,197 plays!
- A lot of people have told me I’m weird and quirky… I think they’re all crazy 😉
- The smell of mint grosses me out, especially mint gum. Unless it’s thin mints or mint candies.
- In my senior year of HS, a teacher chased me around the classroom with mint gum wrappers. It was a horrible, horrible moment in my life. (okay, maybe I really am weird.)
There ya have it friends – until next time!
If you ever want to know more feel free to shoot me a message!