There’s something about eating lunch out of a mason jar that makes it 10 times better. It’s just so cute (and slightly a pain in the ass to eat out of) but again, so cute! I’ve been trying to plan ahead and pack lunch for the whole week on Sunday, so that I don’t have to worry about it all week. I can’t tell you how much I love myself when I do it. I eat so much healthier when I pack in advance and it’s saving me time that I get to push snooze one more time on that alarm! I’ve been trying to come up with recipes that work great for the week, this was definitely one! I was so excited every day for lunch time. Partially because the meal was delicious, but also because I was excited to eat my lunch out of a mason jar ;)!
- 1 package Near East Pearled Roasted Garlic and Olive Oil Couscous
- 1 cucumber – peeled and sliced
- Grape tomatoes – as many as your stomach desires
- Crumbled Goat Cheese (about 2 oz)
- Cook the couscous according to the package. Let cool.
- Mix in sliced cucumbers, tomatoes, and goat cheese.
- Stick in mason jars. Bam, so simple & so good!