Sometimes meatballs need a twist and that’s exactly what this meal is all about! Teriyaki, it’s seriously a heavenly flavor and I want it on my chicken breast, wings, and meatballs. So bam! Teriyaki Meatballs! These meatballs went so well with a delicious side of white basmati rice and some fresh ginger slaw. Here’s the recipe and you definitely need to indulge!
- 10 oz ground beef
- 2 scallions
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- 1 Tbs honey
- 1 Tbs hoisin
- 1/4 cup panko
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1/4 cup water
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, thinly sliced scallion whites, panko and a large pinch of salt and pepper. Mix together.
- Form into golf ball sized meat balls and place on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes until cooked through – make teriyaki sauce during this time.
- In a separate small bowl, make teriyaki sauce. Combine corn starch and 1/4 cup water and mix well.
- Heat a small pan over medium heat and add soy sauce, honey, and hoisin sauce. When it begins to bubble, whisk in the small bowl of corn starch and water.
- Stir sauce to a thickened consistency.
- Mix the meatballs into the sauce and sprinkle with scallion greens.
- Enjoy with a side of basmati rice and cabbage slaw. (or whatever your heart desires!)
Click here to see where else this recipe may be featured!
This Teriyaki Meatball recipe is from the Hello Fresh Meal Box