Who doesn’t love a beautifully designed box stocked full of goodies at their doorstep?! I’m chatting all about FabFitFun and you’ll want to listen!
FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription box that focuses on making you feel fabulous, getting you fit, and all around fun. Each season a box is handcrafted with full size goodies totaling over $200 worth of awesomeness!
I was fortunate enough to receive the Spring into Happiness FabFitFun Box and let me tell ya, it was like my birthday came early!
What kind of goods were on the inside???
- Herb Garden by MakersKit ($35)
- Tag Necklace by Jook & Nona ($65)
- Yoga Mat Strab by Merrithew ($14.99)
- Countour Kit by ISH ($32)
- Keratin Gloves & Socks ($9.98)
- Bath Bomb Trinity by Jus D’Amour ($28)
- Shaving Emulation Lotion by HelloLegs ($19.95)
- Argan & Hemp Oil Therapy by Marrakesh ($22.99)
- Gift card from 31 Bits ($25)
- Gift card from Sterling Forever ($30)
For a grand total of: $283 and so much FUN stuff! Each box costs you $49, so this is one heck of a mega good deal!
But lucky for you, as a Penn & Quill reader, I’m giving my readers a special little treat. Get $10 off your first box by using the code – QUILL
That means you’re paying $39 for over $200 worth of fun! Well that’s just awesome.
My favorite part of the Spring into Happiness FabFitFun box has to be the yoga mat strap. You see that pink strap hanging down in the picture above? That’s what I’m talking about friends. It’s a yoga resistance band perfect for a total body workout and stretching, but it also doubles as a yoga mat strap to carry your gear! GENIUS!
My advice to you – go sign up (with code QUILL) to get your summer FabFitFun box soon!